Corrosion Product Sampler (CPS)
Part #: 7-04435K
Extensive corrosion can cause issues and even downtime in your plant. Avoid a shutdown with a Corrosion Product Sampler from Sentry Equipment.
The CPS provides operators the ability to collect samples to identify the cause of corrosion, track corrosion development, and measure the effectiveness of your corrosion treatment. It does this through easy-to-use, high-pressure filters and a digital flow meter designed for accuracy, even at low flow rates.
- Our Corrosion Protection Sampler is built with an optional three-month battery and compact dimensions.
- A combination of cation and anion filters ensures you are able to identify corrosive materials in your process.
- Made of stainless steel and Vitron, the CPS can handle temperatures up to 131°F (55°C) and fow rates up to 500 cc/min.
- A variety of applicable options are available such as panel mount, a speed loop, sample cooling, and pressure reduction prior to sample.
- Meets ASTM D6301 compliance standard
|Max Inlet Pressure
|Max Sample Temp
|Sample Flow Range
|2850 PSI (197 bar)
*without sample cooler
|50 to 500 cc/min
Learn more about how the Corrosion Product Sampler can benefit your application with the following resources.