Refillable Cation Exchange Resin Columns
Part #: 7-00816, 7-04037
Each of Sentry's resin columns is designed to ensures plug-free flow and reduces channeling. Coming in a variety of sizes, you will be sure to find the correct column to meet your application.
- Each resin column comes with an initial charge of pre-measured color-indicating hydrogen-form cation resin.
- Optional auto shut-off quick disconnect kit with 1/4-inch ID tube connections available.
- Corrosion-resistant mounting clamps included with W7901x models.
- The RC-100 is specially designed to minimize the column's dead volume, assuring highly representative sampling. After a chemical upset, the RC-100 can produce a representative sample within four minutes (at a flow rate of 200 cc/min) while others can take as long as 16 minutes.
- In addition to reducing dead volumn, the RC-100 refillable ion exchange column's design also produces better flow distribution. Poor flow distribution and velocity can skew cation conductivity results by up to 0.1 µS/cm
- The RC-101 uses the same design but is made of PETG which is resistamt tp high levels of residual ammonia present in the sample or in the atmosphere near the column.
- The refillable, clear plastic column makes resin replacement economical and easy
- PETG columns are available for applications where chemical attacks may occur
- Provides optimum fluid velocity with increased resin efficiency
- Designed especially for flow rates common to water chemistry analyzers
- Minimizes lag time required to detect chemical upset
- No PVC used; wetted materials will not leach chlorides or plasticizers
- End fittings are 1/8-inch quick disconnects
|RC-100 & 101
|RC-100 resin columns with initial change of resin, mounting brackets, and two sets of quick disconnects
|RC-101 resin column with initial change of resin, mounting brackets, and two sets of quick disconnects
|Cation resin refill bag
|Corrosion-proof quick disconnect mounting bracket
|Acetal barbed quick disconnects (includes two each make and female coupling)
Learn more about how Refillable Resin Columns can benefit your application with the following resources.
Need Something Else?
Review some other related products that could help your current application.
Maximize confidence in your analytical results with Sentry's degassed cation conductivity reboiler. This complete DCCP will provide plants with a complete system to remove CO2 from your samples for appropriate conductivity measurement.
W7950 Degassing Sparger
Ensure your degassed cation conductivity accuracy with the W7950 Degassing Sparger from Sentry Equipment. The sparger eases sample conditioning, removing impurities and potential hot spots.
Reliable Equipment Trusted Across Industries
Sentry Equipment has been committed to ensuring that processes meet our client’s specifications and worker safety for almost 100 years. Over that time, our ability to listen and adapt to the unique needs of each of our clients has helped us to create innovative solutions and improve the quality of our equipment long-term. Our expertise has grown over the years and continues to grow as our team seeks out and faces new challenges. Top industries that Sentry has worked in include:
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Liquid & Slurry
- Bulk Solids
- Coolant Recycling & Oil Separation
- Water & Wastewater